ZORALab is not alone. We have our trusted business alliances that we collaborate with to keep your business running. At ZORALab, we evaluate our alliances from time to time to ensure our recommendations are always upto our quality and expectations.
How We Evaluate
ZORALab never forge alliances without evaluation, not at least without multiple business engagements and validations. When working as an ally, we trust each others words by words, letter by letter.
Comply to Our Principles
Any ZORALab's products, technologies, processes, practices and services must comply to our Principles when delivering the values to our customers on behalf.
Profressional Disputes Handling
All of our alliances had been through some kinds of conflicts management with ZORALab in the past. The types of values we evaluate includes:
- Handling disputes with objective and customer oriented professionalism.
- Professionalism in handling disputes between ZORALab and allies.
- Able to filter emotional elements from business objectives and stayed on course.
- Dare to voice out.
- Managing grudges in post issues’ handling.
Trustworthy in Monetary Management
When it comes to monetary values, it can either nourish or break relationship. At ZORALab, we expect our alliance to:
- Be strict and serious about monetary processes like payment rate and processes.
- Make monetary processes crisp and clear.
- Attitude in handling undocumented monetary processes (e.g. hold and return misplaced money back to owner fully).
- Compliance to financial legislation.
ZORALab evaluates our alliance based on the above at minimum once per 3 months / 1 per quarter via business engagement with them. To view the evaluation logs, feel free to explore their profile page in the following sections.